TO ATTEND THE CONFERENCE VIA THE LIVE/ARCHIVED INTERNET WEBCAST
CONFERENCE (includes preconference and conference, but does not include the Leapfrog Top Hospital Awards Dinner):
GROUP REGISTRATION DISCOUNT:
CONFERENCE (Includes Preconference. Rates are per person.)
CONFERENCE ELECTRONIC MEDIA:
(All Webcast attendees automatically receive 6 months access on web.)
SPECIAL SUBSCRIPTION OFFERS:
REGISTRATION OPTIONS FOR ATTENDING THE CONFERENCE VIA WEBCAST
* This price reflects a discount for registration and payment received through Friday, October 20, 2017.
** This price reflects a discount for registration and payment received through Friday, November 10, 2017.
*** Provider is a hospital, long term care, home health, physician, physician organization or hospice organization.
**** For the purpose of qualifying for a discounted rate: (1) “academic” shall apply to individuals who are full time teaching staff or full time students at an academic institution (i.e., a faculty member at a medical school or hospital residency program who also sees patients is a provider, not an academic; (2) “government” shall apply to individuals who are full time employees of federal, state or local regulatory agencies (i.e., a State university health system or local public hospital is a provider, not government); and (3) “clinic” shall apply to individuals who are full time employees of a Federally Qualified Health Center or safety net clinic. This rate does not include the Preconference for onsite attendees.
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY
REGARDING WEBCAST REGISTRATIONS
- Individuals or groups may register for webcast access. Organizations may register for group access without presenting specific registrant names. In such instances the registering organization will be presented a series of user names and passwords to distribute to participants.
- Each registrant will receive a user name and password for access. Registrants will be able to change their user names and passwords and manage their accounts.
- Webcast registrants will enjoy six (6) months access from date of issuance of user name and password.
- Only one user (per user name and password) may view or access archived conference. It is not permissible to share user name and password with third parties. Should Webcast registrants choose to access post conference content via Flash Drive, this individual use limitation applies. It is not permissible to share alternative media with third parties.
- User name and password use will be monitored to assure compliance.
- Each webcast registration is subject to a “bandwidth” or capacity use cap of 5 gb per user per month. When this capacity use cap is hit, the registration lapses. Said registration will be again made available at the start of the next month so long as the registration period has not lapsed and is subject to the same capacity cap.
- For webcast registrants there will be no refunds for cancellations. Please call the Conference Office at 800-503-0078 or 206-452-5514 for further information.
METHOD OF PAYMENT FOR TUITIONMake payment to Health Care Conference Administrators LLC by check, MasterCard, Visa or American Express. Credit card charges will be listed on your statement as payment to HealthCare (HC) Conf LLC. Checks or money orders should be made payable to Health Care Conference Administrators LLC. A $30 fee will be charged on any returned checks.
PAYMENT OPTIONSRegistration may be made online or via mail, email or fax.
You may register online at www.HealthcareRatingsSummit.com.
Alternatively, you may use our printed registration form, enclose payment and return it to the Summit registrar at 12330 NE 8th Street, Suite 101, Bellevue, WA 98005-3187, or fax the completed form to 206-319-5303 or click here to email. Checks or money orders should be made payable to Health Care Conference Administrators LLC.
The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Visa or MasterCard. Credit card charges will be listed on your statement as payment to HCCA Conferences.
For registrants awaiting company check or money order, a credit card number must be given to hold registration. If payment is not received by seven days prior to the Summit, credit card payment will be processed.
TAX DEDUCTIBILITYExpenses of training including tuition, travel, lodging and meals, incurred to maintain or improve skills in your profession may be tax deductible. Consult your tax advisor. Federal Tax ID: 91-1892021.
CANCELLATIONS/SUBSTITUTIONSNo refunds will be given for “no-shows” or for cancellations of either online or onsite registrations. You may send a substitute or transfer your onsite registration to an online registration. For more information, please call the Conference Office at 800-503-0078 or 206-452-5514.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY POLICYUnauthorized sharing of Conference content via Webcast access through the sharing of user names and passwords or via alternative media (Flash Drive) through the sharing of said media is restricted by law and may subject the copyright infringer to substantial civil damages. The Conference aggressively pursues copyright infringers. If a registrant needs the ability to share Conference content within his or her organization, multiple Conference registrations are available at discounted rates.
NATIONAL HEALTH CARE RATINGS SUMMIT CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
Health Care Conference Administrators, LLC (dba GHC, LLC Healthcare) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: http://www.learningmarket.org. A recommended maximum of 15.75 credits based on a 50-minute hour will be granted for the entire learning activity. This program addresses topics that are of a current concern in the healthcare quality and patient safety environment. This is an update, grouplive activity. For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaints or refunds, call 206-757-8053 or email firstname.lastname@example.org..
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Amedco and the Health Care Conference Administrators (HCCA). Amedco is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Amedco designates this live activity for a maximum of 15.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Onsite attendees can also request a Certificate of Attendance which they can file with appropriate entities for credit, and webcast attendees can request a Webcast Certificate of Attendance on which they can certify the number of hours they watched and can file with appropriate entities for credit.